As applications are well on their way we thought it would be a good idea to put together some hints and tips that will help you throughout the application and assessment process.
- Do as much research as you can about TUI and the scheme you are applying for. Each scheme has a specification so as you talk about your strengths and achievements always link them back to the company and the role. Be sure to consider TUI’s key objectives when preparing your answers.
Check it first!
- Re read your application for mistakes, get your friends and family to check it over too and give you feedback on it.
- Make sure you know the content of your CV inside out as the interviewer will ask you about it; but remember don’t rush, take your time and get it right.
- Show us your passion for working for TUI and how you’ll channel that passion to achieve success.
- Innovation is at the core of our strategy so have examples to hand that illustrate your desire to push boundaries, try new ideas and look to the future.
- Ask questions, be inquisitive, but remember a conversation is a two way street so listen as well.
- Honesty is 100% the best policy; don’t tell us what you think we want to hear; tell us what you think!
- Maintain eye contact with the camera and not the screen.
- Your appearance is key so dress smart and make sure the room you’re in is clean and tidy, with a simple background, if possible.
- Practice answers that are no longer than a minute long – focus on getting everything you want across.
Click here to start applying now